At Canlift Crane, we are the specialists in our field — crane experts.
Canlift Crane operates a modern well maintained fleet of cranes to meet all of our clients hoisting needs. Our employees are consistently driven to ensure the highest safety and service standards to our customers.
We are always seeking motivated, passionate people in the Crane and Hoisting Industry to join our experienced team of qualified Journeyman Crane Operators
Why work at Canlift Crane?
In addition to working in a supportive and positive work environment, Canlift Crane employees receive:
- Work Safety. We are committed to providing a safe workplace for our employees.
- Upgrading and Continuing Education. We offer career and learning development opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program.
- Amazing Benefits. Excellent income, comprehensive group insurance includes life, disability, health and dental plan and a registered retirement savings plan with matching employer contributions.
- Recognition. Be rewarded for effort and results.
Rules of Application
- Please include a detailed cover letter explaining your qualifications and goals.
- All potential candidates will be required to pre-employment drug, alcohol and fitness test.
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract.
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canlift Crane would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Journeyman-Level Mobile Crane Operator
Term: Full-time, permanent (minimum 40 hours/week), overtime required, on-call and shift work
Business Address: #102 9508 - 154 Avenue, Grande Prairie AB, T8X 0L2
Location of Work: Various locations in and around Grande Prairie
Wage: $45.00/hour plus benefits
Education Requirement: Mobile Crane Operator Trade Certificate, H2S certification, First-Aid certification
Experience Requirement Minimum 5 years working with Liebherr mobile all-terrain cranes, with a minimum 2 years working in oilfield construction
Canlift Crane Inc. is locally owned and operated in Grande Prairie, AB and have been providing crane service to all major industry sectors throughout Northern Alberta since 2005. We have new equipment on order and currently have career opportunities for Journeymen Mobile Crane Operators to join our team. The successful candidates will hold a trade certificate as a mobile crane operator, and have a minimum 5 years of experience working with Liebherr mobile all-terrain cranes, with a minimum of 2 years having been in oilfield construction. Besides offering a competitive wage, we also offer comprehensive group insurance benefits (extended health, dental, disability, and life), an RRSP matching program, a continuing education program, and employee recognition through our "Earn a Day with Pay" program.
This position is based out of Grande Prairie, AB therefore the successful candidate must reside in Grande Prairie or is willing to relocate. No accommodation, living allowance or travel will be provided. If you meet the following requirements and wish to be part of a motivated, passionate team, apply today.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform pre and post operational inspections
- Drive cranes to and from job site, including Liebherr mobile all-terrain cranes ranging in size from 100 ton to 250 ton
- Rig up and rig down cranes
- Calculate crane capacities, determine load weights
- Operate mobile cranes to lift, move, position and place equipment and materials
- Perform routine maintenance, clean and lubricate cranes
- Mobile Crane Operator Trade Certificate
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Liebherr mobile all-terrain cranes ranging in size from 100 ton to 250 ton
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in oilfield construction as mobile crane operator
- Valid Class 1 driver’s license with Air, and a clean driver’s abstract
- Pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol and fitness test
- H2S certification
- First-Aid certification
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume with cover letter by email to email@example.com, or by mail to our office at: Canlift Crane Inc., #102, 9508 – 154 Avenue, Grande Prairie, AB, T8X 0L2.