At Canlift Crane, we are the specialists in our field — crane experts.
Canlift Crane operates a modern well maintained fleet of cranes to meet all of our clients hoisting needs. Our employees are consistently driven to ensure the highest safety and service standards to our customers.
We are always seeking motivated, passionate people in the Crane and Hoisting Industry to join our experienced team of qualified Journeyman Crane Operators
Why work at Canlift Crane?
In addition to working in a supportive and positive work environment, Canlift Crane employees receive:
- Work Safety. We are committed to providing a safe workplace for our employees.
- Upgrading and Continuing Education. We offer career and learning development opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program.
- Amazing Benefits. Excellent income, comprehensive group insurance includes life, disability, health and dental plan and a registered retirement savings plan with matching employer contributions.
- Recognition. Be rewarded for effort and results.
Rules of Application
- Please include a detailed cover letter explaining your qualifications and goals.
- All potential candidates will be required to pre-employment drug, alcohol and fitness test.
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract.
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canlift Crane would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.